Anna Shamzini is born in Soviet, Uzbekistan. From 1990 she lives in Stockholm, Sweden and is working with illustration, design, oil-painting and art-teaching.
Anna`s art has its roots and develoment in the classical heritage of the Russian art. This influence from the traditional Russian art is most reflekted in Anna`s portrait-painting. The plenitude of human experience, natural inbiased perception of the surrounding reality, seen in her work, contrasts with the transient, fleeting nature of the Impressionist vision.
Anna`s graphic art is most into stylization but has its roots and development in the Russian graphic art too.
Anna`s installations art is most inte koceptual art
Anna`s design art is experimentally with konstruktion of animation - Anima Art. This become a creative source of renewal and enrichment in her artwork.
Artworks and exhibitions
- 1979-1990 Produktion designer of film and animation, among others: film-animations Hodja Nasreddin (produce M.Mahmudov), Kaip´s last wandering (produce F. Davletshin), Murderers (produce M.Baimuhamedov)
- 1990 An exhibition of young filmartists, Filmhouse, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 2002 An exhibition Gröndal Bildrum, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2002-2003 Illustrations, musiktextbooks and teaching aids Pianoresan (autors N.Kazimirovskaya and G. Sjevtjenko)
- 2003 An exhibition Konstfack, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2004 An exhibition Animaart, Filminstitut, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2006 Illustrations, Sexgalningens guide till Stockholm (autor K. Nordlander)
- 2007 An exhibition of 3K groups, Tyresö slott, Stockholm 2007
Kurdish dans, Stockholm, 2002 (Sold)
Reflection, Stockholm, 2002 (Sold)
Xenia, 2004, Stockholm (Sold)
Vy från Slussen, Stockholm 2010
Inte Phiip IV's katt, 2010